DONATE FOR VICTIMS OF TRAFFICKING!
Donated funds will be used to provide ongoing reintegration services for victims of trafficking. These donations will help in enhancing the sustainability of the long-term services provided to victims of human trafficking.
“Different & Equal" [D&E] is an Albanian non-for-profit
organization established in May 2004 that provides
reintegration services for Albanian Victims of Trafficking.
The activities planned and implemented by "Different &
Equal” organization aim to meet the National Strategies and
Action Plans for combating human trafficking and the
organization's obligations as a member of the National
Referral Mechanism for victims of trafficking.
Since 2004, "Different & Equal" contributes to these lines:
- Reintegration services for Albanian victims of trafficking
and their children including residential and community
- Activities to facilitate and increase access of victims of
trafficking in public services;
- Community awareness about the consequences of trafficking
and the rights of victims of trafficking;
- Activities for the evaluation of the formal labor market
and increasing the access of victims to it;
- Technical and financial support for income generation and
- Training for NGOs and state institutions;
- Studies and evaluations of the process of reintegration of
victims of trafficking;
- Participation in the process of identifying victims of
- Information and technical advice on drafting laws and
legislation to protect victims of trafficking.
Annual Report 2011
Study on the Social
Reintegration of Victims of
Trafficking in Albania