“Different & Equal” [D&E] is an Albanian non-for-profit organization established in May 2004 that provides reintegration services for Albanian Victims of Trafficking.
The activities planned and implemented by “Different & Equal” organization aim to meet the National Strategies and Action Plans for combating human trafficking and the organization’s obligations as a member of the National Referral Mechanism for victims of trafficking.
Since 2004, “Different & Equal” contributes to these lines:
- Reintegration services for Albanian victims of trafficking and their children including residential and community services;
- Activities to facilitate and increase access of victims of trafficking in public services;
- Community awareness about the consequences of trafficking and the rights of victims of trafficking;
- Activities for the evaluation of the formal labor market and increasing the access of victims to it;
- Technical and financial support for income generation and self-employment;
- Training for NGOs and state institutions;
- Studies and evaluations of the process of reintegration of victims of trafficking;
- Participation in the process of identifying victims of trafficking;
- Information and technical advice on drafting laws and legislation to protect victims of trafficking.